When I auditioned speakers I picked the same music for all of them and took notes. And justice for all was used as I think for it's time is a very good recording. It also has a ton of mid bass and gives me a great idea of how well the cabinet is constructed.

The very first song I always played was Eagles Tequila Sunrise. About 1:45 to 2 minutes into the song during that part I eliminated a bunch of speakers that sound tinny "treble cranked up" or bright to me.

I do not listen to rap, country, classical, jazz, or pop.

Most of the stuff I listen to are from the 80's and 90's. Most of the new artists to me are junk.

Metallica, Megadeth, Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Offspring, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, etc are what I mainly listen to.

On mellow days I'll roll with Fleetwood Mac, Eagles, Doors, Led Zeppelin, Dave Matthews Band, etc.

Prior to getting the M60's I did listen side by side the Paradigm Studio 60's and B&W 683's. I liked the 683's just a hair more. Seemed a little more natural sounds and toned down a fuzz at the upper end. I would be happy owning either one so that's why I was excited to hear the M60's as I've heard they are very similar to the studio 60's but are even less than the B&W 683's.

The best speakers I auditioned to me were the PSB Imagine T's. I really liked the mid range of these. After listening to the M60's I still think the Imagine T's beat them overall, but they are also double the price of the M60's so value wise the M60's are a great deal at $990 and I wouldn't pay the extra for the Imagine T's as I don't think they are that much better of a speaker.

It's only been a few days but so far I am very satisifed with the M60's and I still can't believe I was able to get them for only $395.

I'll get some pics up later tonight if I can remember my login and the site where I have pictures loaded onto. My hard drive recently crashed so I lost a ton of stuff including bookmarks and passwords.