What exactly is the problem you are having with your bass right now? No punch? Boomy?

After a year of trying to integrate my subwoofer into my system since I moved to a house it only happened after Charles (CV) loaned me his SVS AS-EQ1. No amount of positioning or even using dual subwoofers (dual subs don‘t always even out the bass especially in non-rectangular rooms) worked only EQ did the job.

I mostly use my M80s alone for music especially the EBM I listen to a lot. Although the bass frequencies of the M60s and M80s are still going to be subject to room interactions I find they work better for 2ch listening than going 2.1 without EQ for the sub. But this is very situational based on room and personal listening preferences.

OTOH buying something to EQ your sub is another option since that will also help out for other uses like HT and in the case of the EQ1 would cost less. Might want to see if SVS has a trial period in which case it might be worth trying one out. Also, there are other subwoofer EQ options available.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1