120Hz sounds a bit high to me. I would rerun Audyssey just to see if you get the same results again. You might also want to check that both midrange drivers on each speaker are working. I’ve never had a QS8 set above 100 even when on stands not directly against a wall.

Also, I would generally agree that if it sounds good leave it, however if you’ve never tried it with a lower crossover it won’t hurt anything to give it a listen. So what if EQ isn’t being applied over that small frequency range. It may turn out you find having more of the mid-upper bass actually coming from the QS8s sounds better.

IMO anyone interested in the “best” sounding system to them should experiment since you will never know what you’re missing by following someone else advice. Especially the advice of Audyssey who are after all in business to sell DSP. Same thing you should automatically defer to a speaker manufacture that says never to use it.

Doesn’t hurt to leave Audyssey off for awhile too. Many people love it but some like me find it generally makes my speakers lifeless/boring. It’s your HT do what works best for you. wink

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1