While that 301 disk changer John linked to does look nice and not all that expensive I have to say the sooner you switch to lossless the easier in the long run IMO. While it will take time to rip all your collection the actual time working at it wouldn’t be much longer than loading a multi-disk changer. I pop in a CD and tell EAC to rip and tag it. A few minutes later the computer beeps and kicks the CD out and I drop in another.

Now all my collection stays in it’s cases (not getting scratched) while all my music is at my fingertips. Storable by over 40 criteria like Artist, Album, Genre, Rating, Length, Tempo, Mood, Random (w/o disc change delays), Playlists. . . .

I listen to so much more music now that I can find things easily and configure them the way I want that I would never go back to using a disc player for a standard CD. SACDs and DVD-As are the only things I usually put in my player unless my computers are busy burning DVDs.

Cheers,
Dean

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1