Wow, Rick is starting to sound like JohnK, lol, no pun intented John, just kinda funny coming from Rick. smile There is a lot of valid facts about "true" blind AB tests. However, I don't agree about discounting totally what our "ears" and "brains" hear, that is what is important and how we make our decisions in real world situations. Most of us don't have anechoic chambers or real blind A/B equipment/environments.

I will say that I had my m60's on channel A, and the new m80's on channel B of my Denon at the time. I calibrated with an SPL meter, and was amazed that there was not much difference in dB, maybe 1-2 which is not recognized by our hearing. I had them in the same positions on the sides of the room with a little space between them. Yeah I know what your going to say, yada yada yada.

Anyway, I listened to a variety of music and switched quickly back and forth from A to B channels using the remote, I was using a blindfold, and had my wife pre set to one of the channels before I begain, so I didn't know which speakers I was listening to at any given moment.

Anyway, my statements still stand from above.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85