Here's the new loft room setup. I have to clean it up a bit with the wiring and drag one of my subs from the basement up there that can pressurize the room a bit better.

37" LCD
Axiom m22 inwall/onwalls for left and right
Axiom m100 for the center
Onkyo 805 receiver used as a processor
Parasound 3 channel amp for the power
Panasonic blu ray player
12" mirage subwoofer

I'm going to bring one of my a5-350 subwoofers made by elemental designs into the room to replace the mirage.

Also, I haven't calibrated the system yet whatsoever, not even by ear. I just played with the crossover and found that 100 works well with this setup.

I won't go into the sound a whole lot as the system isn't calibrated or final without the sub, but it seems to be pretty well balanced upon initial listening. Dialogue is clear, and the sound is full. One thing that I did notice is that there definitely seems to be a bit of strain at higher volumes. I probably would have bought the speakers with the bigger drivers if I had to do it again as I like my movies/music reference level if not higher than.

The rears are HTD 6.5 in ceilings.

For now, I'm completely satisfied with the purchase and the cost as I don't believe I could've found a better sounding/looking front sound stage for this particular room at the price point.

WAF is a huge factor for this setup and space is at a premium.

Nice job team Axiom.

Jethro