Hi Buddy , thank you for sending me the link, I had a look at your awesome HT set up and it looks absolutely fantastic, very neat, Excellent setup my friend.

M8Ov3 can rock when hooked up with my Audiolab Amp. After listening to SRV / Stevie Vai / Eric Johnson / Joe Satriani / Santana / Deep purple / Grand Funk Rail Road & Uriah Heep. My friends were thunderstruck when they all heard the speakers come alive with the detailed crisp sound. M80s are Ace of bass when it comes to bass. These speakers are great all-rounder’s I am extremely happy with my decision to purchase this awesome speakers.

I am on the process of setting up my HT and need your advice on buying the best HT 7.1 receiver.I think most of the HT users are using Emotivia amps.Only DENON / Pioneer & Yamaha AV receivers are sold here.I’d appreciate your valuable advice on setting up my HT.

I want to thank John /CV /Grunt/Mark/ Elalardeau scott/ Adrain/ sirquack/ fred/ Paul/ larry/ Grover / Jay/Merchman all who have responded to my feedback.