Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Taking it all into consideration. I originally ran four wires assuming 4 speakers but when ordering I figured two M22s would be enough, but it is and it isn't (if you know what I mean), the sound is clean, clear but not "full". I get where jakewash is coming from and given the positioning of the speakers I can definitely envisioning that exact problem walking around the room. At the same time, all the speakers are mount in corners and the seating is centered in the main room, so for sitting and listening it would probably work. The sub route is an option, I've only ever used SVS subs currently have two 20-31PC and a PB12. Even though this is a large room I'd consider another 20-31 over a PB12 because it sits in the corner a little better for less $ then a EP400. I like idea of a powerful bass in a little box, but not to compliment a $470 pair of M22s, if you get where I'm coming from. I've played with the bass levels on the M22s but it has had limited effect when trying to achieve "full" sound. I do appreciate the suggestions.