A 3-4 months back I was ready to come home with Wharfedale Evo-50 until I heard of Paradigm Monitor 11. I liked the Paradigm more cause of the bass..it sounds fuller to me but and then I add a sub with Evo-50 during my auditioning and the Evo sounded awesome too. Then I saw the Paradigm Studio if money wasn't issue I definitely would had bought the studio. Sadly I went home with no speakers since I totally got myself so confused I can't decide which one to buy. So after a week or so I finally decided to buy the M80s cause of I had read on this forum. Since I can't justify paying the price of studio..Axiom M80s-Vp180-Q8-E305 were the speakers for me. So far so good.. I finally push the speakers abit with AC/DC live cd and Lotr movie last weekened and quite happy with results even the wife was also quite impressed by it esp.. she listened to music louder than I do. I didn't get a chance to compare the M80s to Studio side by side but I went to a friend house who had a 5.1 Paradigm Studio set-up and I listened to Rolling Stones and U2 live concert ..let me tell you these speakers were amazing..to compare it to my M80s..I think the M80s will give the Studio a run for its money..

It's no use carrying an umbrella, if your shoes are leaking.