I had both of these in my living room before the holidays. Being a newbie, I struggled a bit with the technical comparison, but I liked both speakers. the cambridge were definitely louder and lower - I had to drop the volume a notch or two during a/b comparison to get them equal. Without a sub, I thought they sounded great. Rock music was great (I liked jazz and softer stuff on the axiom). They are also bigger and heavier than the axiom, which may be good or bad based on what you're looking for. Build quality seemed very good, as do the axiom. However, I stuck with the axiom and kept the M22, primarily because I knew I wanted to upgrade the rest of my 6.1 setup, and the axiom center and surrounds looked good -- and I knew I would have a sub. And frankly, it was easier to return the cambridge because I live near a store. The axiom continue to grow on me and I am very happy with the M22 and the VP150 center.
Cambridge in-store service was good and they are very easy with returns, etc. I don't know about on-line. They do have a ten year warranty.
Of course, if you must buy on-line, axiom service and support is also great as many have already noted.