I've read the other threads and while they come close to getting me where I need to be, I thought I'd lay out my questions and not attempt to hi-jack someone else's thread.

Ok, so as of two weeks ago I was listening to sound through my tv. Just got my first batch of stuff and am wanting more.

My setup consists of an Onkyo SR608, a pair of M22s (stands en route and damn they are pricey), and a SVS PC12 (also en route and probably overkill for my first sub).

I have a small apartment and want a center channel. I sit no more then 10ft from the tv. I can fit the v100 in my "cabinet" below the tv, but unfortunately the v150 is too long and won't fit. Should I go with another m22 and lay it on its side or a v100 or figure out how to make the v150 fit? It would seem that either center's upward "angle" would be nice as the speaker would be below the tv and I am not sure about having a bookshelf laying on its side.

Side note - to round everything out some surround speakers would be nice, but it'd be difficult to wire them up in my apartment. Any reasonably priced non-Axiom wireless surrounds out there that's match with the setup?

Thanks in advance.