I’m with Tom on the VP180. Though I’m a big proponent of vertical center speakers matching the mains I can’t see changing screens unless the plan is to be able to place all the speakers behind it. In addition one must consider speaker distance to the wall if placed behind an AT screen which could profoundly effect the bass and imaging if there’s not much room for adjusting speaker placement do to the distance it would require the screen to stand off from the wall.

I weighed all the factors involved in using an AT screen and saw to many potential compromises to both SQ and PQ and not just from the screen but also do to placement constraints it would cause the speakers unless I wanted to start knocking down walls. In the end chose a M80 and hung the screen above all 3 so I have no PQ or SQ constraints.

Nothing wrong with an AT screen if you can use one properly but IMO many people don’t look at all the factors involved.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1