.... and Iv'e owned 3 Honda's lol.

Well, the thing about amps and not hearing differences is a personal thing. Some can some can't . Not saying I have golden ears. But just to put things into perspective.... about 15 years ago, I was in a shop in Edmonton while on vacation from northern BC. I was very interested in a certain B&W speaker. Electronics were moderately esoteric. At first listen, with my demo CD's I was not impressed and actually uninterested.. The salesman's suggested he switch speaker cables.. He went from an inexpensive Audioquest to something I can't recall.. The "immediate" difference was astonishing to say the least and thats what we chatted about for the next hour as I forgot about the speakers lol. Sooo, to say no one can hear differences between all amps or all cables or all whatever is just being well for lack of a more polite way putting it - closed minded. I use to have some pretty decent gear years ago ( YBA, Focal, Totom, Roksan, etc etc.) No, I couldn't always hear the changes I made ... but, mabye, just maybe.... the next guy could.......sorry for the rant.