OK

Hopefully my basement remodel will be complete in a few months and I can finnaly start rebuilding my entire HT setup. I have decided the first thing to get replaced will be the speakers. Right now I am really leaning towards this setup from Axiom:

M60ti's
VP100
QS4's
(going to be using a home built sub config for the time being, possibly getting a SVS setup down the road)

I was considering the M80ti's but saving 300 bucks would really be a good thing for me right now, and I *think* the M60ti's will really be all I need.

The primary focus of this setup will be for movie/tv watching, but I want killer mains for listening to music, loudly and accurately. The room is roughly ~3000cubed feet with a 7 foot open ceiling (going to be leaving the joists open). Obviously the floor is cement, which will be getting a nice pad and carpeting on (donno if the cement is a good or bad thing). Unfortunately the house's support beam runs down the middle along with the duct from the furnace... Below should be a rough image of the room's layout, I know its not perfect but how many are.

I am not limiting myself to Axiom, it's just that right now they really seem to be the best deal for < $1500. And I REALLY want to get a very nice set of speakers for the first time in my life.