Hey! I just got my vp-180 hooked up yesterday and it sounds amazing! My wife loves the clear voices. We are staying in tonight for New Year's to watch movies and play some Lego Harry Potter (she's hooked now). Too bad the dialogue for the the game consists of expressive sounds and not actual speaking dialogue. Blends in well with my Pioneer speakers but those need upgrading to M60's or M80's.

Quick note: the black and red posts marked - and + didn't match up to my receiver's black and red marked + and - (respectively) and I didn't notice at first until a minute or two after the center channel stopped working. Hope I didn't break it. But it works fine after I quadruple checked the wiring connections.

Also, for those looking for TV stands to fit the VP-180 if you have a Baker Road dealer near you (which is where we ordered mine from) they can customize the speaker openings. I'll have to get a picture when I get home so you can all see how nice it looks. I work at a furniture store so I ordered one for myself custom made.

Onkyo TX-NR801
Pioneer CS-J725 4-way fronts
VP180v3 center
Bose 301 Series 3 surround
Sony subwoofer