I find it interesting how no one is commenting on Peter's keen observation. It's clear that 6moons.com are a few bricks short of a load, and Axiom's resident expert Alan has no problem making fun of their review of this ridiculous product. Why then are they the first professional reviewer in the list for the M80s? Shouldn't they be excluded since the review must be worthless? Now before I get flamed, I'm not a troll - I've been around for a while but rarely post. I have a set of M3 VaSSallo's, outdoor M3's, QS8's and a VP150. I've purchase M60's, M3's, M2's and QS4's for friends and family. I've visited the axiom factory and brought my Paradigm Reference 60's 250km in the back of a rental to perform a double blind test vs the Axiom M60's. I've met Ian, Amy, Noreen, Joe (RIP) and have the utmost respect for the people and the company. I'm confident there is a logical explanation, but I am more than a little curious as to why they feel the need to have a 6moons.com review on their website?!?