Picked up the Linksys E4200 and got it set up. Setup was a breeze and everything is back up and running.

I will plug in my External USB hard drive later and give that a shot. Not sure how the UpNP media server works, if It can stream FLAC files or not, etc.. It will be nice having access to my external HD from our laptop when our desktop is off.

For now I set it on WPA2 security. My older Wireless Gaming adapter that is connected to my denon 3808 only accepts WEP security so I may have to change that back until I get a new wireless gaming adapter (or just hard wire things in the living room). I can set it to WEP security for the 2.4 gHZ channel and WPA security for the 5 gHz channel so that is cool I guess.

When we move (sometime this year- maybe late spring or early summer?) I will consider changing things up so that I can hardwire from the router to my 360, denon, and PS3 and let the wifi service the desktop, laptop, iphones, and any guest devices.

The separate password for guest devices is a neat feature too.

So far I am very satisfied. However, anything that would get all of my devices back on the net would probably make me happy right now. I'm just glad that it took no more then 15 minutes to get everything set up (including entering new security keys into devices).

Overall I think I got more features for less money compared to the airport extreme.

-David