I have a very, very small office area in my basement. I use a 24" 1080p monitor for a PC, HD-cable DVR & Blu-Ray player (oppo -80) i sit about 3-4 feet from the monitor (which is perfect for it's size) speakers will be at the same distance. i already have QS4's ceiling mounted at my sides (great too) i am replacing the speakers i have so that i can have a complete 5 channel axiom speaker setup. I already have a great sub for the space an Emotiva Ultra Sub 10 (will not be changing that, it's perfect). This system is used as a secondary small setup when i'm doing some work or if my main HT area is in use by a family member. I watch tv, blu-ray movies and 2 channel audio with SACD's (DSD), DVD-a and stream FLAC 96/24. I cam currently using Polk TSi200's & CS10 center but want to change them out. I have an Onkyo receiver, the TX-SR308 which is plenty powerful for that tiny space.

Here's my question, I am between the following setup choices (will not sway from either of these options so you won't have to recommend any other speakers other than those mentioned):

three M2v3 speakers for LCR

OR

two M2v3 speakers for L&R, one VP100v3 for C

I open up the floor for your opinions and thoughts.
I would like to say that there is something about having 3 identical speakers in the front soundstage is something i have always wondered about (notice i put it as the first option!) so for those who use either of the options listed or those who just have an opinion on the options listed please give, plenty and often!

I will purchase one of these options by or before the end of this month, so speak up quickly people! blush

Please & Thank You! wink

SonySXRD55"
Marantz AV7702MKII pre-amp
Emotiva XPA-5,UPA-2amps,
14 Speakers, All Axiom
Oppo 105D&93