I will try my best to describe my HT room and how the system needs to be setup. I'm looking mostly for opinions about whether my plan will work well and advice as to how I might improve it.

First, the room:

The dimensions are 14' x 24' with exposed beam, vaulted ceilings. There is a big fire place in the middle of one the 24' walls and a 6' opening leading to a hallway. There are large, low windows on both 14' walls.

These facts mean my only option for setup is to have the HT System (TV, Components, center, Etc.) on the fireplace wall in the corner diagonally opposite the hallway with the sitting area on the opposite wall next to the hallway opening.

This creates a listening/viewing area roughly 14' x 12' with a 14' x 12' open area directly adjacent the HT area. To compound this issue, the vault rises into the open area.

Second, the plan:

I plan to put a VP100 on the TV, 1 M3i on an FMB as close to the left corner as it sounds good, 1 M3ti on an FMB to the right of the fireplace, an Hsu SFT-2 between the tv and the fireplace, a QS4 to the left and slightly in front of the sitting area and a final QS4 on the right side wall slightly in front of the seating area and slightly above the hallway opening to enhance bounce.

Now that I'm done with the mother of all run-on sentences, what do you think?

The remaining pertinent info I can think of is we use this 90% for HT and we don't go very loud.

If more info would help you give advice, please ask.

Thanks all!

Tim Debate is not a competition, it's a search for the truth...