Originally Posted By: michael_d
Thanks for that info Casey! I did not want to pay for a new version of Calman as I can get around 3.5 pretty quick. I'll check out Tom's software before I move to another version of Calman. I've been using Calman since it was in an Excell format.

Argon - If you like what you see, stick with it. I like accurate colors, flat grey scale and a progressive gamma. It's no different that audio really. If you like tone controls, use them, if you want accuracy, well I don't to preach to the choir.

Good idea and I am sure you will be impressed with the Chromapure software. If I might make a recommendation, I would say along with the Chromapure website itself, it would be advantageous to check out the CurtPalme.com site. Click on the "Products For Sale" heading at the top of the page and scan down the page till it shows the Chromapure heading. This particular site has a substantially greater variety of permutations and combinations for this particular product and in some cases the prices are actually a little less than the Chromapure website itself. For eg: the Standard software is actually $20.00 less than the main website($180 as opposed to $200). The Standard software includes the license for one meter.

Since you have an EyeOne Pro meter, which is already supported, all you have to do is give them the serial number of the meter, download the software(of course, after paying) and then you will be good to go. Very simple.