Wow thanks for the great responses. I already have purchased the amp and pre/pro so I'm money in - can't get around that. I bought that amp originally b/c I had an AV123 X-Statik & X-Voce setup, but I sold those. The extra power wont hurt though right :-)

I will be using a sub, even for music, so it sounds like the M2 is the better choice. Is the only time a M3 would be preferred is if not using a sub? I'm a bit confused, everyone seems to think the M2 is the more refined speaker but it's smaller and cheaper to boot!

I've always liked the idea of having the same LCR across the board, but the models I've looked at in the past were specifically designed for this, with the tweeter off-set from the mid drivers. How will the M2 perform as a center - my biggest concern with any set up is dialog reproduction. That was my biggest gripe about the X-Voce. It could get a little muddy sometimes. 3 M2's would sound better than 2 M2's and 1 VP100 - All in wall models?

I took a second look at the QS4's. That is definitely the way to go. For some reason I thought they were more expensive. I can get 3 M2's and a pair of Qs4's for under 1K! That's a steal.