So we FINALLY sold our house on Tuesday of this week after days of negotiation, and turned around and wrote an offer on a different house on Wednesday night that those sellers got yesterday around 3:30 pm due to the sellers being gone or something. By 9:00 pm last night I thought that we would never get to an agreement, but then at 10:00 am this morning they agreed to our offer and we signed the purchase agreement!

I say "Woo Stinkin Hoo" not as a sign of anger, just an extra emphasis as I have been living in a 1 bedroom apartment (tiny) with my family of 4 for 8 months, and spent the year before that living with some relatives of my wife's.

I haven't had a real home in a long time, even though I owned a house.

Now, we are getting excited as we will be in the new house at the end of April. SIX MORE WEEKS OF THIS PLACE!

And then the home improvements kick in pretty quickly, including a brand new V4.0 home theater in the clean slate 1800 Sqft basement.

I have all sorts of hair-brained ideas about v4.0 of my theater, and I am sure that I will start other threads here. I've felt so "dormant" the last 2 years since I think I've used my current theater 4 times in 2 years just because I wasn't there.

Now I am fired up!

I've already decided I wanted an acoustically transparent screen, just to talk myself back out of it. So this might be a roller coaster (or bungie cord) of ideas that I toss out there. I want to so sound treatments (finally) like what I heard at Randy's (SirQuack's) place a couple of years ago. My Axioms sounded good, but his sounded AMAZINGLY good. Bass traps and 1st reflection points will be factored in.

Anyway, looking forward to getting back into the forums as a poster, not just a reader.

Farewell - June 4, 2020