I bought (twice) v3 Audiobytes with the EPZero sub. I say twice, because the first amp was defective; power seemed to fade out momentarily from time to time. No such problem with the second one. However, I hear a distinct hum/buzz from the time it's powered on; gets somewhat drowned out by the music. The left and right drivers and the EPZero all exhibit this "noise." It's independent of volume level on the amp. The drivers have it whether or not the EPZero is connected. I also tried different cable connections with no change. Finally, it's independent of source input (computer or IPod touch). As I'm writing this now, I realized one more troubleshot would be to disconnect the input altogether -- just did and get same noise just from the unit being on. It's not loud, but it doesn't seem right for a product of this purported caliber. Since I haven't yet sent the first amp back, I rehooked it up and frankly hear the same noise. I don't expect silence, but I'm quite disappointed. BTW, I own M80s, VP180, EP800, and two pairs of M22s; love them all. Don't see too much discussion about Audiobytes from all of you. For those that have a set, do you think this noise is normal? Having heard it from two amps, I'm guessing it might just be. Is it the nature of this type of system? I have never experienced it with several receivers and currently a pre-pro and amp just by nature of having a system powered on. One last question. My second amp has what appear to be isonode brand feet. The first had no feet at all. Made me wonder if it's a returned product. Again, amp 1 and 2 both exhibit the noise, so the query on the feet is just a matter of curiosity. Thanks.