Much to my dissapointment...can't do anything other than in ceiling for surrounds based on wife issues. I will probably post again looking for input for suitable surrounds. RSL is back in business and looks like their in ceiling might be a cost effective solution.

Good point on the angle of the Center. I am still concerned over the height relative to the L/R's, but the venting of the fireplace eliminates the possibility of anything other than the flat screen being directly above the fireplace. Since the tray in my ceiling is about 3', that would put the center 3' in front of the TV if I located it there.

I was planning on adding an XPA-3 for the front and keep my current HK AVR335 (55W) for the rears. No HDMI but pre-outs and still suits my needs.

I'll need to find a friend to take delivery for me...If she sees the size of the boxes before they get hidden in the wall, it's curtains for me. Planning to use my current EP175 and add another (shown in pic). If she sees that box, I'm doubly screwed. There's probably a lot of people on this forum who would volunteer to take delivery, but I actually want them in my house.