In reply to:

Any idea where I can go online and find this stuff. I am not having any luck locally. When I ask for HDTV coaxial cable they point me to some quad shielded RG6 coax. Is this what I would want? It is rated upto 1GHz. I need to run 50 - 75 feet in wall and overhead (attic). I also need to make a couple of runs the same length for my QS8s. Is Home Depot 12 guage acceptable for this application? Do I need to worry about attenuation or shielding issues with the speaker wire?

Hmm.. just a quick rundown of the generally accepted cable info (new fight anyone?)

Yes, the 1 GHz coax will be fine for your subwoofer install - I assume you're terminating it (with RCAs) yourself? Use a hot iron and good solder (better than 60/40, silver if the mood strikes you). My personal opinion is to add a strain relief spring as well but that has nothing to do with quality of connection and everything to do with protecting the cable.

12ga. should be fine (or overkill depending on who you talk to) for your install... cross all AC mains or coaxial cable wiring at 90 degrees if possible, keep all your runs separated by as much as possible without doing anything outrageous like running them to opposite walls... and keep your paranoia in check, it's a society of fear out there.

Bren R.