My system currently consists of Swan Diva 6.1 stero's, Swan Center and Axiom QS-8s in the rear way back. I currently use a Outlaw Audio 1050 with the center and fronts amplified by a Parasound HCA-150o and one Outlaw Audio monoblock for the center.

I am finally upgrading my receiver and am looking hard at the Onkyo 5008, Denon 4311 or the Marantz 7005 but that is a different decision, however, all these receivers support at least nine channels so my question is:

Do I leave theQS8s on the back wall and buy something like the M3 or M2 on walls for the sides or should I put the M3s on the back wall and put the QS8s on stands on the sides. I am limited big time on space and appearance on the sides and back. The sides will not be the same spacing back due to locational limitations, is that okay.

Also, I have a pair of Diva 3.1s that sit on top of my cabinets about 9 1/2 feet up that arent used currently. Do you think they could be used for spatial sound for two of the 9 channels?

I tried to attch pics but don't know how, I sit about 13 feet back and the back speakers are about25' back, the room width is about 13'.

Thanks,

Last edited by tobinbr23; 05/15/11 02:17 PM.