You're saying that I'm a bad dancer smile ? You're definitely right , that would be very useful for returning from the bar. I wouldn't run into trees, garbage pails etc. etc., or drive down one of the busiest streets in town and have the cops throw their sirens on while behind me, thus scaring the living crap out of me. Although I can still whoop it up LOL, I'm not like I used to be, my friend. I'm old now, and go to the bar no more than five times a year.

On a serious note, I've often wondered and mentioned how unfortunate it would be for someone to be visually impaired and in a wheelchair. I've met a lot of people with varying disabilities, and I've only met one other person that's had two (cognitive disabilities aside), and he was one of my roommates during my second stay at the rehab hospital. He was a deaf paraplegic, and extremely lucky because he can still use his hands to communicate via sign.

Don't know if I've mentioned it before or not, but out of all of the instances that resulted in rendering someone with a SCI, the most bizarre are the people I knew that just woke up from a sleep and were completely paralyzed. Now how is that for freaking you out?

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.