We always dig the most amazing and varied expertise out of the woodwork on this forum but this one should be a challenge.

Although I'm not directly responsible to find this software for them, I'm working with a client who needs IP based (SNPP)software that is a simple front end for paging. It is for a hospital and their emergency services so they need to be able to page individuals and groups as quickly as possible.

They want to mimic their old system where if they know the pager number they hit a button that macros the first 7 digits (always the same) and then they simply type the 4 remaining digits and hit enter. Also, hot keys for key emergency groups that will send multiple pages via a distribution list.

The key is, they can not be forced into a system that requires a mouse. Their mouse hand is already too busy running the switchboard program on PC #2. Yup, they even refuse to run the paging system on the same PC as the switchboard because they feel they would lose precious seconds [alt] [tabbing] back and forth. Their switchboard software even supports paging but they are really stuck on the separate app on a second PC.

I've looked at a couple but thought I'd throw it out here for fun too.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.