Hello all,

I am considering upgrading my VP150 to the VP180 and I have a few questions that some current owners can hopefully help me out with.

I am currently powering my setup with a Pioneer Elite 94txh. I am running M22 mains, the VP150 center, QS8 side and rear surrounds, and the SVS PB13 Ultra sub.

1. The VP180 is a 4 OHM load speaker and can handle some juice so will I be able to utilize a somewhat decent amount of the speakers potential with the 94txh? Is anyone running this monster off of an AVR? I would eventually like to move to a system of separates, but unfortunately that is not going to be possible for me anytime in the near future due to budget constraints smile

2. If anyone has moved up from the 150 to the 180 was it a very noticeable difference? I have found a few posts on here with positive impressions. I guess I am trying to make myself feel better about dropping the cash on this bad boy. I will be able to sell the 150 to offset the cost a little though.

I am happy with the m22s as my mains since I use my system for 98% movies and gaming. So I do not feel the need to bump up my mains. I figure that the center upgrade would make the biggest impact for me at this point in time.

Thanks in advance for any input given!

Pioneer VSX94TXH, M22ti fronts, VP150ti, QS8ti side + rear, SVS PB13 Ultra, Oppo BDP93