Thanks for all your suggestions. I will be streaming music from Rhapsody from my laptop, something I should have mentioned. But omission of these kinds of details become more apparent to me as I participate in and on this forum. I am very new to technology at this level.

It seems the Audio Advantage Micro II suggested by John will do the trick for me if and when I go with the NAD.

John, you've probably read that the 765v2 is a receiver that accepts modular upgrades as technology develops. These units allow retention of the main receiver. One can upgrade as needed or desired (if available of course). My interest however is audio with surround. I've investigated many options. I've also read your many posts and understand your thinking. Many out there agree with you (other than just on this particular forum). Many do not. I personally have experienced a noticeable difference in quality of sound from one receiver to another. The differences are not always very obvious, but some are, at least to me. I listen to consistently the same material and take into consideration power, tone (which must always be neutral) etc. I listen for specific sounds and instruments to assure the amplifier within the receiver is reproducing what I want, expect and have already heard that pleases me from the music. As humans, we too are instruments. We hear and interpret sound. Our brains may very well hear what other brains cannot or may dismiss as inconsequential or may not process at all. What is pleasing to one may not please another, you know I'm talking about the subjective nature of man. So I went through a lot of research and found the Axiom M80's. I like them very much. I am doing the same with receivers now. I claim no special abilities for hearing. I only know what I like and want. My profession includes assessment of human perception which cannot always be measured in a lab. Whether or not a receiver distorts slightly in favor of warmth or any other kind of distortion, if it is what I'm looking (listening) for I'll buy it. Of course I am not tugging the M80's around with me so there are some assumptions I must make as to performance with my speakers. That's a risk I am willing to take however. In any case I've dismissed the Denons, at least for now (you know that I am using one now, although an older model). Onkyo, HK, Arcam, Rotel, B&K and NAD are the front runners for me. I wanted opinions on streaming into a NAD to assure if that is the receiver I choose it will work with Rhapsody. A long explanation and justification? Yes, that is because I value your opinion and input and our tastes in music are similar. These interchanges are important and enjoyable to me. You apparently enjoy them as well given your tenure on this forum..Regards..Lee