As some of you know I am remodeling my theater room. My left side surround is being moved forward and I had to use about 6ft of Axiom flat wire, terminated with the blocks.

I don't think the adhesive back is designed to work with flat/matte types of paints, as it is coming off the wall in spots.

I cleaned/dryed the surface of my existing dark blue wall, which was painted in flat paint...After about 20 minutes of first putting the product on my wall, I noticed a few locations where the white backing was working away from the wall. I took a dry cloth and rubbed along the entire length to make sure it pushed against the wall.

The next step was to put a light texture over the location where I put the wire, and the followed up by re-painting the wall.

About 10 minutes after I put a light organge peel texture on the wire, I noticed it coming off the wall in even more locations. I am not a happy camper, I thought this was supposed to be industrial adhesive backing?

Anyway, now I have to wait until the texture fully drys to see what I have left. I didn't put a heavy texture on, but the extra weight I did add must have caused the issue.

I'm hopeing it will stay enough intact that maybe I can find some 3M spray adhesive or something to carefully apply behind where the white backing is coming off the wall and secure it before painting.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85