After speaking with my friend (who is a cabinet maker and will be contracted to build the unit) we have worked out some specifics. If the total cabinet height is 42.5 inches would the t80's fit height wise?

I see from the installation guide the speaker itself is 38.5' and with the bezel it is 39.75". Therefore if the speaker sits in a box so that the opening is 1" above the floor (therefore the bezel would only be .5" above the floor) will this be enough clearance from the floor? If so then the top of the speaker box would be 39.75" and the bezel/trim would add another .5" for a total of 40.25" plus another 1" for the top of the box and another 1" for the top of the cabinet itself seems to add to 42.25. Does this sound about right as it seems it would work if the speaker can be 1" off the ground? I supposed I could trim the upper part of the trim/bezel if needed too.

Lastly would it be recommended to build the cabinet so that the box would toe-in the speakers? Because the speakers are on the end of the cabinent this might actually look cool as we could slope the side of the cabinent accordingly.

Sorry I can't work this out myself. My fall back option would be to shorten the cabinet and buy standalone m80's but the WAF is not as high though I might prefer it.

I will post pics when this is all done of course.

Temp.setup - 2.1 - Denon 1713 AVR, Denon 1713 BRD, Paradigm Cinema 200, and Monitor Audio 360 Sub