Nope... quite sure it didnt come through on the calibration. I can also quarantee that before I did the calibration it was working as well as just after I did the original post because I remember having to turn down the sub because it was a tad too loud/boomy in the scene I was testing the after calibration on. I also remember a written warning on my tv screen saying no sub detected/turn sub up louder and/or set the frequency higher/lower ( cannot remember which one )

I looked at my sub just now and I have 2 rca jacks going into low level line in and 2 rca jacks coming from the line out. All 4 are coming from/going into my receiver. I did not take the time tonight too see where they are connected as its late and will take some time to pull cabinet and tv away from wall and dig around. I will do tomorrow.

My next purchase is too get a sub with a sub out single line. The sub I have now is about 15 years old. Time to upgrade.

It just baffles me though that after the calibration all setting except one seems to have lower than normal volume. I can turn my amp all the way to +2 where it stops and the volume is loud, but not really. Before all this happening I could only listen to it at -10 or so. But that one setting I mentioned ( 7 channel stereo ) still retains the original volume from pre calibration. Am I making sence here? Maybe I'll look local around town here to get someone over who knows how to properly set this up. My mother was right. LOL