Thanks, everyone.

I've got M60s and a VP150 in the front. All F.O. maple finish! I've been waiting for maple finished QS8s to appear in F.O., but having despaired of that, am putting in an order today for 2 QS8s and stands. (can't wall mount on the side of the room, yet.)

Since my pre/pro has 7.1, once I get the 5.1 working right, not to mention the budget, I will be getting the remaining two speakers. After this thread, I'll start budgeting for 2 additional QS8s. Hopefully, the FULL METAL BRACKET (or whatever!) will be out by that time, and I can experiment mounting to some funky wall configurations.

BTW, I'm upgrading from an old prologic system and my two current surrounds are cheap Bose ones that can only handle the 20W they get from this receiver. I just finished setting up my new Anthem AVM20 and PV-7, and OH MY GOD! The sound out of the M60s is incredible. I thought it was great from my old JVC receiver, but there is no comparison. And that's without any break-in! Looks like it's gonna be a good week!

(And even better if the QS8s arrive soon!)

ChrisR

M60s, VP150, QS8 x4 ACI Titan II sub Anthem AVM20 pre/pro Anthem PVA7 amp Panasonic DVD-RP91