She has talked to me numerous times on the phone and I can only use speakerphone (you know when it's a speakerphone), knows my disability (even saw me in person), and knows I have caregivers in during the day. Heck, it could've been a delivery guy here dropping off a parcel. Even the bank, my therapists et.al. ask if it's a good time to talk, and this is what I think should be confidential stuff.

Honestly, it's just that she mentioned a monetary amount, and there was absolutely no reason to; just call it by it's name (which she did after mentioning the amount). Even though the entire conversation was heard by my caregiver and other financial stuff was mentioned, that doesn't bother me because the asset value wasn't disclosed.

Edit- And immediately after stating it, I told her that she should ask if it's a good time before saying the specific monetary amount of a persons finances. She then apologized, but didn't say "oh, I didn't know you were on speaker".

Last edited by Powertothepeople; 11/03/11 04:28 PM.

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.