So i went and checked the dimensions and also where my wire is pinned inside. The room height is 88", sofa height 28" and so distance above is 60". My wire is pinned at 70" so would be 18" below the ceiling.

There would be a little room above that as the wire is looped, and would also obviously depend on how big a hole I cut to get the wire out. Given all that do you think the about 70" would work for height or do I need to be doing some extra DIY and aiming to get them higher? Reading the manual for the QS8 I'm hoping 70" would be good. Also as I can hide the hole behind the speaker with the standard bracket I've a little flexibility. WOuld there be any need to order the adjustable bracket or is installing flush ok? (that's maybe a later choice if needed)

My only issue in looking at my notes is that the rear L which is near the window is 24" in from the wall, I think ideally it would be 6-10". Would you agree, I think I looped the wire beside a stud (the manual says to mount the T bracket on a stud) and I'd think there should be another one at 12" (correct?!, I can borrow a stud finder) to check before I start cutting. This might mean some extra DIY on that side to get the wire to the right spot.

On the Rear R I lucked out and got the wire right on the outside of the sofa 98" from the wall, means if I can get the L one to about 10" there would be 88" between - that sound good?