I googled CD Burner Software and of course a blue million hits. So...I thought I would come to info central and ask. Do any of you guys have a freeware reco? Right now just looking to burn some CD's for my new Son-in-Law's father. They came up from Dallas for the wedding and we entertained them for a night.

It was a night where I was determined to be the most gracious of hosts and I ended up talking with Grandma-in-Law in the downstairs great room. It was an extended tale of her latest passion - researching their family tree. Son-in-Law had taken the majority of the group up to the man cave where the Axioms live. They finally took pity on me and yelled down for me to come up and demo. I gladly accepted.

Cutting to the chase, Father of Son-in-Law (a gentleman of 70 years) was immediately enthralled by AC/DC which just happened to pop up on random off the ipod. So....I am going to burn a CD for him but would like to be able to arrange the songs in a certain order. There will certainly be some surprises woven into the main topic. Recos?

"A fanatic is someone who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" Churchill