I don't know what Cinavia is (???), but I have a Sony with wireless capability and I don't have any problems streaming stuff. It's the Sony BPD-S580. Reviews said the menus were slow, but in my experience, they were faster than the Panasonic menus. Panasonic had a better interface for entering keyboard data than Sony though, especially when using Pandora. I've gone through 3 Panasonic BRD players in 4 years. This is my first Sony, so I don't know how it's drive mechanism, etc, will last yet. I've had a lot of problems with Panasonics.

Panasonic 30 (oldest) model was the best, but no wireless. Panasonic 60 model was the worst. I had 2 of them, traded one in with a problem, then the 2nd one I got developed that same problem. It would occasionally go back to the units original menu for a second or 2 then start playing the movie where it left off of. Panasonic 210 model was my first wireless. The first thing to go wrong was the ability to wave your hand over the top to open/close door would only work when it wanted to. Then the drive mechanism started to really slow down. Had to keep jabbing the open/close button to get it to work properly.

Last edited by CatBrat; 12/19/11 02:59 PM.