To All:

I was fortunate enough to have an Axiom owner make his system available for a listen this past week. Dave Head, in the Tampa Bay Area, was kind enough to allow me to spend a couple of hours at his home, listening to copious amounts of great music at serious volume levels. In fact, his girlfriend was wonderful too. (I guess I must have brought a good bottle of wine.... ;-) ).

I was able to audition the M60s, VP150 and QS8s, along with a SVS sub. It was just like everyone says, the highs and mids of the Axioms are extremely bright and accurate. The mid bass was a bit weak in my opinion, but was filled in nicely by the SVS 20-39 Sub. We played a multitude of program material, and I was very happy with the M60s in stereo, as well as the full home theater with the excellent QS8s and VP150. It's hard to beat this product for the money.

In short, I want to thank the Axiom Forum for helping to make it possible for me to hear these speakers, and to help make a decision to join the group of people who already own Axiom products. I've had other people on this forum post responses to my inquiries, and I want to state that I really appreciate the positive and helpful nature that the people of this forum have.

Thanks again for all of your help in the cause of better fidelity....

Thanks again,

Pat