I am moving soon and am planning ahead for my home theater ( living room ) setup. I already have my Axiom speakers but am mostly concerned with my the surround speakers in a 5.1 setup. The room is approximately 15 feet deep, so head to TV is about 13 feet. The LR speakers are M22Ti's on FMS-16's. The center is a VP-100 on a FMB above the TV, but I may move it to below the TV. The surrounds are QS-4's. The couch will be flat against the wall. In my current apartment I have them mounted to the wall with the bottom at 66 inches and the same width as the fronts. But sometimes I feel I lose the surrounds. I'm thinking of going with a pair of FMS QS's and placing them to the side of the couch.

The stands are 38" high. Does that seem like a good height match for the fronts and my ears? If I went with stands would I point them towards my ears or just the closest tweeter on a QS-4? So they would be angled in. One bonus with the stands is that I can move the speakers around a bit and not have the contractor run wires in the wall.

Any thoughts? Sorry for the long question.