I agree with John, i have M60's with 250W @8 ohm, and 500W@4ohm... I have never needed more than the 250W, i had a marantz mm9000 @ 135W @8ohm, i needed more power due to driving the L/R/C channels on that amp into the clipping region durring movies, that amp has clipping LED's on it... I bring up the 4ohm rating due to the M60's dropping to 6ohms in some frequency ranges...

Why do you think you need more power? if you are not driving the amp into the clipping region, i would say you do not need more power..

without looking through the instruction manual like John did.. it would seem like you would have to buy a cable from them.. From my experience, amps that are designed to be bridged, will have 1 input labeled "bridged input" or a bridge selector switch. With these amps, you use the positive from one channel, and the negative from the other channel.... Your amp does not have either of these configurations.. but their website specifically says bridged @700W. However, they do not give an impedance rating for the 700W rating.

I would mirror Johns recommendation, call the manufacture to verify, the last thing you want to do is not ask the question and fry your amp.....