A lot of you have helped me (directly and indirectly) make my decision to purchase my new m60ti's, qs8's and vp150. Thanks to all of you...

I was traveling from California to Canada on business and the boxes came while I was away. My wife had to lug them into the house (she was not too happy about that). I got home from my trip the following day at 11:00 PM and could not wait to open them up. I was pleasantly surprised by the look of the Axiom's, they look great. My only complaint about the appearance is that a small piece of veneer is peeling on one of the m60's.

I had to wait until the next morning to plug them in and listen. Once I heard them I immediately started to smile. I find myself having to think of sad things to remove the permanent smile . They replaced a pair of 16-year-old Sony fronts (came with my first stereo in a box), a Polk center that I have never been happy with and Infinity bookshelf rears, so this is a major jump for me.

I have had them for almost a week now and am working on getting the qs8's mounted, hope to do it today or tomorrow. The decision on where to mount them has been a tough one but I am going to listen to Brent at Axiom and mount them on the rear wall that my couch is against.

for pics of the old setup click here

I will post finished pictures when I am finished mounting the qs8's.

Thanks again,

Mike

Here to learn...