Excellent and Enviable Job, Craig!

Went to see "NASCAR 3D" Friday of last week with my 12 year old son. We were both very impressed. We do not watch NASCAR racing at home, so I was impressed at how well it enlightened someone who really does not know the background of NASCAR or the current field of play in oval track racing.

Personal Note: I was expecting a bit more bass from the soundtrack (not your fault I'm sure) but I guess I am spoiled to my SVS 20-39 PC+ at home...I think they did not have it calibrated correctly the day we saw it because upon seeing "Texas, The Big Picture" in the same theatre a couple of weeks previous, the experience had more bass...I did hear them dinking with the sound before we sat down though...

My son-in-law is a huge Dale Earnhardt fan and will be coming to town in a couple of weeks...may see if he would be interested in seeing it. I know he would enjoy it...my daughter, on the other hand, may not...Oh well, it will be a guy thing outing.

Spiff...I was interested in one prospect of the soundtrack though. Between Warner Brothers and NASCAR, they could not arrange to secure the use of the "original" recording of "La Grange" by ZZ Top instead of a cover? A good effort made by the artist, don't get me wrong, but I was a bit disappointed when it was not Dusty and the boys...From working in broadcast TV in a previous career life, I know getting approval for use of a particular piece of music can be a daunting task sometimes...

I saw the "effects" shot you referred to and I can say that it definitely made my son jump when it happened ...It was a bit cheesy in my opinion...but hey, you gotta give 'em 3D, right?

I enjoyed the movie thoroughly and would see it again. And probably will.

Again, Excellent Job, Craig!

WhatFurrer

"Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup..."