With talk of the new LFR1100, I was thinking it might be a good idea revisit the idea of FAQ lists being maintained here. With placement and other variables being more complex with the new speaker's design, it would be nice to be able to refer to a comprehensive knowledge base with suggestions and the reasoning behind them. For instance, I'm curious how much having a TV being between the speakers will impact their effectiveness. I still have a rear-projection TV sitting on shelving along with my components. I'm thinking it would be better to have either a wall-mounted flat-panel display or a front projector and having the components located somewhere off to the side, which is my plan, but that will come well after the new speakers. So, how much do you think having all this gear between the speakers will compromise the effectiveness of the reflection-based design? It would be nice to have a central place to get answers to this and other questions. Definitely easier than trying to search the forums.