Originally Posted By: BobKay
Originally Posted By: Socketman
Nah, now i realize the damn dresser needs to be refinished. mad The thing i was not happy with was the mistakes with the veneer. Took me a while to figure out how to apply the glue effectively and that there was a trimmer available. Also i managed to lay down some veneer out of positon,on the front of course and had to make a repair. I sanded the urethane with 2000 grit and lemon oil and it looked great but a couple days later it was dull. After i posted the pics i went at them with my buffer and now they look awsome.
As far as the sound, to me they sound fantastic. I did not port them ,but the bass output if beyond my expectations tight and realistic.Overall im quite happy with the results.

They're great ! And they're to please just one dude, and they do, so rock on!

Umm, Richard, can I give you a warning offer some advice?

If you, or anyone, posts a pic that includes a rooster motif on oilcloth, I'm gonna have ta say somethin', 'kay?

And what did your mother say about compressor parts in the f'n kitchen?!?!

Where do you see compressor parts? and sorry bout the rooster but thats all wally world had . I am only willing to spend $8 or less for a table cloth.I have to hide the fact that the table needs new veneer, sheesh another project lol.

DOG is GOD spelled backwards.
What others think of me is none of my business.
M80 V3 MY GLOSS Cherry