Hansang, no i hadn't even thought of that... I called time warner and talked to them about the signature service. They have a special department setup for their signature service. After talking to a rep for a while, he said that the signature service "is more expensive, but you get a lot more". After hearing him out i would agree. One point that i appreciated was signature techs are level 3 techs that have been selected to be a signature tech. So, if there are any problems the first tech out should be able to fix it.. This was a sticking point for me, due to a phone/internet issue i had earlier this year that required 3 different techs to come out, the last one being a level 3 tech...

Also, the "more expensive" part, well for the basic signature service it was 10$ a month more... Which gives a decent amount more options due to a much better DVR, it also includes a 50meg internet connection... i currently have a 10meg connection... So, the extra benefits for 10$, that alone would have been worth it...

However, there was another "even more expensive" option... This option for me was 17$.. This option included everything else, in addition to every movie channel they offer... Normally it would have been a bit more, but since i have been a customer for greater than 2 years, i was eligible for a discount...

So, i went with the 17$ option grin. One of the other large factors that helped me make my decision was the quality of customer service that Time Warner has provided.. Granted i did have one issue, but everyone tried to help. With the signature service, the guy said that one of the areas that they are focusing on is a higher level of customer service due to the extra cost, which really isn't that much more... Actually it's less expensive than buying all of the services through a normal package....

Also, they gave me an exact time for the tech to show up to install the new equipment, not a 4 hour window..!!!

Last edited by dakkon; 07/13/12 11:24 PM.