I ran 4 CDs through my new M3v3s over the past couple of days to give them a good workout:

Buddy Guy 'Slippin In';

Lee Ritenour 'Rio;

John Lee Hooker 'the healer';

Eric Clapton 'Clapton'; and

Peter Gabriel 'Security'.

'Security' is filled with strong, explosive percussion throughout all of its tracks along with a ton of really good low end stuff. It is a good demo recording for testing speakers.

The M3s are very impressive. Their bass response is so strong with corner reinforcement that I've actually backed off the bass level -3db on my Sony Stereo Receiver - amazing for a small box. Mids & highs in my room are clean & clear with absolutely none of the shrillness that is cited by some self-proclaimed audiophiles out there. Having one channel 12' from the listening position & 18' from the other, 180 degrees apart, makes for some interesting listening. I quite like it - talk about wide sound stage, ha!!

For most music, these stout little performers are all that one really needs. They easily fill my 3900 cu ft room with quality, moderate level sound with little effort. Even my wife agrees that I've made a great purchase...

TAM