Hey guys- I know this is probably a redundant thread, so I apologize in advance. I'm rearching and planning to buy a new stereo/ht system, and I need help deciding between two receivers that generally get equally high praise. I'm a longtime Denon fan (have owned a PMA-520 integrated amp since '89) and have had it in my head that I would be getting a AVR-2803 or 3803 as soon as I upgraded to ht, but after reading feedback on the Yamaha RX-V1400, I'm very interested in that as well and am wondering if I should check that out too and compare. My speaker choice in probably going to be M-60's as mains with complimentary Axiom surrounds, center, sub, to complete the setup. For what it's worth I'd say my system usage will be about 75% stereo music and 25% ht. My main music tastes are generally hard rock and metal (Opeth is my current fav) and being able to crank it with clarity and punch is a definite must. Also- My living room is approx. 22' x 19' with vaulted ceilings (12 ft. at highest point). Can you help me break the tie between Denon and Yamaha base on my needs and point out the nuances of each? Much appreciated!