Hello Everyone,

I am new to axiom and home theatre in general. I am just finishing up my man cave and am excited to get moving on some home theatre gear. I have found myself on this website due to all the excellent reviews. Here is how my room is set up:

The front wall is going to have the projector screen and all other equipment. In the back of the room will be the pool table and darts. The room measure 16 feet x 30 feet.

I am thinking of getting the Marantz SR6007 with the 7.1 epic 80 package.

My question is, Should I stick to getting the QS8 for the rears or maybe look into the M22 for the rears as the distance from the projector and seating area will be lengthy?

Another question, will the EP800 sub be overkill(if there is such a thing) and if in regards to room placement should I go with horizontal setup or vertical? I want to have even sound throughout the room so should I even break it down further and have 2 subs as opposed to the one?

I am aware of the subwoofer crawl however does anyone have experience how to place the EP800? I would either have to have it behind the seating area underneath the pool table or at the front of the room along with the mains.

So many things to think about but I want to do it right!