I have a crappy built-in sub that came with my crappy HTIB. But's that's really beside the point. I just wanted to jump in an tell you an interesting factoid abotu Coke...

The reason that very many bars and restaurants offer Coke and not Pepsi is because "Coke" is a trade-marked name. And like Kleenex or Chap-stick, when people ask for a "Rum and Coke", guess what - they're asking for a rum and a "Coca-Cola," not a Rum and Pepsi. Coke is lucky enough to have their cola brand name tagged onto a number of mixed drinks. Now to my point. Coke actually has representatives who travel the country and ask for Coke products by name ("gimme a Sprite" - "gimme a Bourbon and Coke"). They then make sure that the restaurant either (1) says, "is Pepsi Ok?" or (2) actually gives them a Coke -and not some other cheap brand. It is a means of protecting their name and the quality of their product. As a result of a few law suits and maybe even to avodi confusion at a busy bar, many bars/restaurants simply avoid the issue entirely and sell Coke products. As a result, guess what you get more of at restaurants and bars?

Sorry to be completely off/on topic.